Portfolio

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Work Diary

I started off the morning by watching some unity tutorials that are available here Unity Tuts, I made it to about the forth video in the series and stop for a bit to watch a rob miles video that he had on his youtube channel that was supposed to be about MonoGame but it ended up being mostly about Xna it did show how to download MonoGame. I did get something out of it he talked about using this method to get a string to be drawn in the center and I think I can use this type of function in something that I am working on at the moment.

If you don't know who rob miles is he writer and teacher an he writes some beginner game programming books that I read when I first started learning to program.He tends to use food a lot for some reason but whatever.At about 2:00 I got back on track with the unity Tuts picking up on video 5, I finished watching the tuts and also worked out for around 20 mins,I also worked on my unity project witch is a space shooter game and got a good amount done.

The Rob miles video

No comments:

Post a Comment