Portfolio

Saturday, January 24, 2015

One of the games that I'm working on right now is a tower defence game with zombies. I feel like I'm coming at it from a unique perspective, instead of the enemy's being on a rail I will have them come from all directions and you would be defending A center point on the map. If the zombies reach the center point you lose.

Zombies should move towards the center and rotate if they are not facing the middle, they should
play animation when they are hit by something and they should have a certain amount of health so that when they get hit they lose health.
This is the first iteration
New art for zombie




















This is some of the art that I made for the zombie tower defence game.
first iteration of turret


Zombie spriteSheet



No comments:

Post a Comment